The expected standards for tender responses have increased with more businesses and government agencies requiring tenders for new projects. To make it through to at least the evaluation stage, you must ensure you address every requirement and be compliant with the tender instructions. And then you must be persuasive and competitive in your responses to highlight your value difference.
What we can do for you
As a small business, the work involved in a tender can distract experienced team members from their main focus – getting the work done. Our assistance with tender preparation allows those subject matter experts to divulge their information or point us to the areas where we can gather the needed information, and then get back to their work. Whilst we then research, gather and complete the tender responses. If you are going to invest the cost and time in submitting a tender, you need to maximise your chance at success.
We save you a lot of time, frustration and work! Tender Preparation Assistance include:
- With input from your subject matter experts, writing the tender submission
- Ensuring compliance with all tender evaluation criteria and requirements
- Developing supporting documentation and company profiles
- Reviewing previous tenders, to improve future successes
- Improving tendering materials and processes
- Creating templates and material for use for future tenders
To discuss your needs and how we can help you with writing and winning tenders, call 07 33486644